Thursday, April 26, 2007

What a semester!!!

Honestly I have learned a lot more in this class than I anticipated.
1.I learned how to create my own website
2.Moxzilla Firefox is a great start engine
3.I can use the function button in Microsoft Word correctly
4.I can create a grade book
5.I now know how to make a payout table
6.I learned a lot about blogging
7.I also learned a lot about the people in my class
8.Learned that when you give a pesentation don't forget those people in the corner
9.Blogging is great for classroom interaction
10.I found that many classrooms all over the world blog
11.I learned how to use the tab key in Microsoft Word
12.Learned shortcuts for copy, paste, and cut
13.I now know how to make a trifold brochure correctly
14.Dr. Strange is a wonderful person and a great teacher
15.I actually enjoyed this class and would take another class with Dr. Strange

No comments: